Sunday, October 9, 2011

Next Stage in the Cookie Kitsch’n – Taking Your Orders

I am trying to move this Kitsch’n onwards and upwards… I recently set up a Facebook page to get myself into the year 2011. I was surprised (very happily) that it reached 33 Likes in under a week and half a dozen of these were people I didn’t know! The next step is to add an order form to my page. I set up the order form however it appears that Facebook have (in August) stopped the use of FBML apps being added, so I have hit a minor brick wall and I am trying to now work out how to get around it.  The form is great and it uses Paypal to process the order with delivery costs and allows me to setup the 3 pricing categories.  I find there is nothing worse than browsing a site or catelogue without any prices, if you feel unsure about where your cookie design falls in the 3 categories below, just contact me on email at cookiequeen@y7mail.com.  I am based in Sydney, Australia so at this stage I am baking for Australia based customers.  Customers within Sydney can have pick up or delivery, everywhere else in Australia it is postage through Australia Post or Courier Delivery.

I have broken the Cookie Styles down to 3 easy price brackets :

Plain Cookies (Fondant Covered) - $3.00 each
 


Decorated Cookies - $3.50 each
 

 

Cookie Pops and Images/Photos - $4.00 each
 


Cookies can be designed to suit or match your party and guest needs.  It is only limited to your imagination. It is recommended and preferred to place your cookie order at least 14 days in advance to ensure you don’t miss out on the date you require your cookies for.  All cookies are handmade with fresh ingredients.

I look forward to working with you to make your next occasion extra special!

1 comment:

  1. Traci site is looking good, husband couldn't believe they were cookies. Shirley

    ReplyDelete