Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Great Cookie Swap – Wandering Spice



As I promised you in December, I would blog both of my received cookies from http://www.loveandoliveoil.com/2011/12/the-great-food-blogger-cookie-swap-recipe-roundup-part-1.html. I have finally received my second cookies due to a teensy mix up.

These deliciously scrummy cookies came from Yasmeen at http://www.wanderingspice.com/2012/01/wholemeal-orange-and-hazelnut-biscotti.html, she baked and sent me Chocolate and Orange Biscotti.  I have never tasted Biscotti in Chocolate and Orange and being a jaffa lover, they were delicious!  Why have I never tried this combo in cookie before?? With the hazelnuts it added a lovely crunch to them also and I had to stop myself eating the entire dozen in the first day.  The cooler rainy nights I’ve had in Sydney lately have meant I could curl up on the lounge with my fav hot chocolate and dunk them.

So I will post a photo for you to drool over and wish you were in the swap, and if you love your baking, get out the mixer and pop on over to Yasmeen’s blog and whip yourself up a batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment