Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Turkey Leftovers??


What do you do with your leftover Turkey after Christmas?

I love turkey, I don't know about you but I wait all year for Christmas just for the Turkey, I usually have a pre-christmas feast with my besties and their families just so I can Roast up a whole Turkey!

After Christmas I eat it none stop on sandwiches, and I'm very Australia, smothering it in tomato sauce to boot!

But the other thing I LUURRRRVE to do with leftover Turkey is to make this little number up for finger food.  I did just that last night for New Years Eve to have with cocktails....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


What you Need:


  • Leftover Turkey meat
  • Lavosh or Water Crackers
  • Cranberry Sauce (or jelly)
  • Brie Cheese
  • Alfalfa Sprouts

Using a large platter, layer it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment