Friday, March 1, 2013

Mystery Cookie Cutter Challenge with Cristins Cookies

I decided to join in the Challenge this month that Cristin put up for 12 lucky people to join in on, she makes a cutter herself, with her own hands, and you go to her Etsy store, purchase the cutter, cross your fingers and hope you got in, and then wait til it arrives whilst you conger up ideas to make it into!  Then it arrives and you make your cookie with tender loving care, I chill the dough to ensure my cookies keep their cutter shape near to perfect... then comes the icing!

Here is the link to Cristin's Page to take a peek at her gorgeous work :

Sooooo.....

I made a few designs, but hoped my number 1 turned out (which it did Im pleased to say)!  Here is a sneak peek at my other cookie cutter designs....



Here is the Cookiers and there links that all participates in the Challenge with me on the 22nd February 2013.  In case you are wondering, my cookie is #9, and he is Max from the book "Where The Wild Things Are".  I saw the cutter and wanted to not make the obvious, so an owl was out, and all I saw was Max!



1)    Michelle of Wonderland Cake and Company Co2)    Heather of Twins Plus One Goodies3)    Leah of Simply Eden Baked Goods4)    Amy of One Preppy Cookie5)    Maria of Homemade Cupcakes, Cookies & More6)    Elaine of Elaine’s Sweet Life7)    Megan of Sweet Baketique8)    Beck at Strawberry Giggles Edible Gifts9)    Traci of Cookie Queen Kitschn (Me!)10)  Channing of TheCookieMaster11)  Cristin of Cristin’sCookies


Here is a super close-up of my Max! Isn't he just too cute? Growl!

Also here is my little Max from Where The Wild Things Are.... without his gold crown!

AND FINALLY last but certainly not least I have to make special mention to Cristin's little Cookie, Abigail. This is Cristin's baby grandaughter where she gets all her latest inspiration, if you follow Cristin you will know that alot of the little animals come from Abigail's baby clothes, tooooo cute! A very lucky little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment